I have a script that runs PerlApp against perl files. I just added the JSON module to my function and so I installed JSON on the machine that runs PerlApp. The problem comes when I try to run the .exe script that uses JSON - the script dies saying that it can't find PP.pm. This is because JSON.pm uses PP.pm but does not directly have a "use PP.pm" so PerlApp doesn't know to include it in the function's .exe.
In order to solve this problem we could directly include PP.pm in the PerlApp include (keep in mind I'm running PerlApp from a command line to automate the build process). The other option is to directly include PP.pm in the perl function that is already include JSON.